• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic & Entertainment Expo (Bracso Exhibitions) - August 5-7, 2016

21 posts in this topic

New inaugural show to come in Vancouver! This is the first time ever taking place at the B.C. Place (I have no recall of a comic show event in there since)

Here is the link for information... They will update more info about tickets to buy online this week.

Vancouver Expo 2016 - Aug 5-7th

Have fun there! See you around in the summer! :acclaim:

Brasco has made corrections and updates to the August, 2016 Vanc Expo Exhibitor's page: the most important is postponing the prepaid booth discount price deadline to Friday May 6, 2016. :banana: This is about 1 week after the huge Calgary Expo so hopefully there will be more confirmed media or stellar (thumbs u comic guests by then.

Discount booth to May 6, 2016

Recommend you wait until about May 5, 2016 for more Brasco updates. Keep in mind that Brasco is doing a decent promo job compared to the previous Easter Fan Expo Vancouver that was always VERY slow in updating their website as they were trying to confirm comic or media guests three (3) weeks before Fan Expo. Give Brasco a chance to enter the Vancouver market, as competition is good for the market in the long run. <3

A vendor can protect themselves from a potential Vanc expo scam or bankruptcy (a la the 2 day Victoria If Con Oct. 31 to Nov. 1, 2015 when the primary promoter had a heart attack) by paying the booth fee via cr card (and charge back, if necessary).

Reminder that the Vancouver Comics Show on June 19/16 on Father's Day at Croatian Cult. Centre is before the Brasco Aug/16 show, so I will bring a different mix of semi-hot comics for one's perusal.

v49RKdBl.jpg

greggy told me these were getting hot:

vwrgJsal.jpg

When are we going to Allan's house?

Sorry, aardvark88's attic storage is offsite so nothing to steal here. I did hear a rumor that that :boo: dufus Allan got himself banned at the USA border so must be d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e to sell at next local comicon. :wishluck:

Sorry, aardvark88's attic storage is offsite so nothing to steal here. I did hear a rumor that that :boo: dufus Allan got himself banned at the USA border so must be d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-e to sell at next local comicon. :wishluck:

Letting us dig in your attic will help with that massive Border Fraud fine you have coming.

Letting us dig in your attic will help with that massive Border Fraud fine you have coming.

His krap is in the basement.

His krap is in the basement.

If you say he kept his krap in basement ... Then his attic must be the keys of dreks? :whistle:

Let us help with you with your fine. Greggy can be your "mall cop" on wheels. lol

fyi, the deadline to prepay for a discounted Vanc Expo booth has been extended (thumbs u to middle of June, 2016 which lets Brasco have more time to firm up the media/artist/inker/writer guest list online.

Also, Chronicle (movie and dvd) writer Max Landis will be doing a store signing on the well-written Superman: American Alien mini-series (6 issues) at Golden Age Collectables in downtown Vancouver on Wed. May 18, 2016 starting at 2 p.m. Bit of a strange time as normal folk are still at work.