• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any suggestions for keeping CGC invoices straight?

7 posts in this topic

I often have several invoices running at the same time of varying tiers, some are pre-screen some are signature series some are regular some are fast track.

My issue is CGC often charges me at varies times for various amounts (which can be calculated, but often very difficult to back track exactly which tier I am being charged for as they seem to cluster the charges all at once for 5 invoices or so, run the card and that's it.) To make things a bit more difficult things get converted to CDN$ on my statement so backtracking is even worse.

I've tried asking CGC for statements or simple emails however accounting is less than responsive, I have managed to get 1 invoice after 2 months of waiting. I am sure other frequent submitters/dealers have a way to get things to work a bit easier?

They started sending an email lately that breaks down SHIPPING and GRADING COSTS for each different invoice. My last email contained the charges for four different invoices, including an EXPRESS invoice, a Modern FT, and a Pre-Screen Modern FT. It was titled "CGC Payment Acknowledgement"

Maybe this email is being pushed to your spam?

Hopefully this helps

They started sending an email lately that breaks down SHIPPING and GRADING COSTS for each different invoice. My last email contained the charges for four different invoices, including an EXPRESS invoice, a Modern FT, and a Pre-Screen Modern FT. It was titled "CGC Payment Acknowledgement"

Maybe this email is being pushed to your spam?

Hopefully this helps

Just updated my account with a different email address (maybe that will solve my problem, which would be awesome)!

Any suggestions for keeping CGC invoices straight?

It might be easier to start your own grading company.

:whee: Will you help?

This is one of the reasons I stopped doing customer submissions years ago. It became very difficult to keep track of who was being charged what, especially with pre-screens. With the slim margins and exchange rates that change daily I had to be careful not to take a loss or upset a customer who suddenly owed more than I expected.

This is one area where CGC could learn something from the other guys...