• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Features at Superworldcomics.com

21 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

Thanks for the kind comments about Superworldcomics.com on the message boards in the Forum!

We really appreciate the good word.

I'm writing to announce some great new features on our website. We now have a way for you to bid on any book or make instant purchases on any book(s). Also, we now have a want list matching service.

You simply sign up, enter your wants, and you'll receive an email when we have what you're looking for.

Signing up is quick, easy and FREE.

So check out these new ways to get some great books from our website!

Thanks,

Ted VanLiew

Superworldcomics.com

Ted --

Glad to see you finally made it over here... I think you and Bob used the same web designer though.... same set up. I like the feature... but people's number one request to will be: more scans. Just guessing based on what was discussed when I noted that your site had undergone this change when it first happened.

Hey Ted!!!

It's about time you showed up. grin.gif

Hopefully you'll pop in with some regularity to give your take on some of the topics we cover.

See ya in Philly! yay.gif

yeahok.gif