• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Space City Comic Con, May 27-29, Charlie Hunnam & SOA, 4 Kids Walk Into a Bank

27 posts in this topic

Oh God....I hope my Jax book got signed......I bet this will be his one and only Con appearance after all of that

One article mentioned that Hunnam turned around and left Saturday after all this went down.

Oh God....I hope my Jax book got signed......I bet this will be his one and only Con appearance after all of that

One article mentioned that Hunnam turned around and left Saturday after all this went down.

My witness and I spoke today, all my Hunnam books got signed on Friday before the chaos! :thumbsup:

My witness and I spoke today, all my Hunnam books got signed on Friday before the chaos! :thumbsup:

Sweet!!! Sounds like the promoter/convention owner screwed the pooch big time. Nice save on your part!!

I was there all weekend and even though lots and lots of craziness went down, Hunnam was a total class act to the fans! He was there pretty much all day Friday and Saturday signing, talking to fans and taking pics. Friday was actually pretty easy to get to him, although Saturday was a total zoo. So hopefully your facilitators were able to get to him Friday or early on Saturday. But he was there almost the entire day Saturday signing. I think I left on Saturday at around 4 and he was still there signing and I know he had been since around noon or 1pm.

I can not believe i missed this opp :sorry: