• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sealed Canadian Star Wars Whitman 2-pack

4 posts in this topic

I've been looking for information on these for awhile and haven't found much. Anyone know if these have sold anywhere? I don't usually collect SW stuff and I found these in a garage sale a few years back. I know they cross over into a few different niche areas(price variants, sw, whitman), so I'm wondering what's the best way to sell. Any info from the star wars collectors would be great. :)

v3AqLNWl.jpg eyp9XjBl.jpg

I've been looking for information on these for awhile and haven't found much. Anyone know if these have sold anywhere? I don't usually collect SW stuff and I found these in a garage sale a few years back. I know they cross over into a few different niche areas(price variants, sw, whitman), so I'm wondering what's the best way to sell. Any info from the star wars collectors would be great. :)

Cool books! (thumbs u

The Return of the Jedi Canadian editions are by far the most common of the Star Wars Canadian editions. There is reason to believe some of these were sold south of the border. Loose, in NM condition, they usually sell for $5 - 10 at best, but usually can be bought for less in a set.

If they are NM in the packs, I think it is reasonable to expect $10 - 15. You could try listing them here or on eBay. A comic retailer won't offer you top dollar since they would have to make money. I think you can expect a store to offer $2.50 - $5.00 depending on if they feel they could sell the packs or not.

Cool books! (thumbs u

The Return of the Jedi Canadian editions are by far the most common of the Star Wars Canadian editions. There is reason to believe some of these were sold south of the border. Loose, in NM condition, they usually sell for $5 - 10 at best, but usually can be bought for less in a set.

If they are NM in the packs, I think it is reasonable to expect $10 - 15. You could try listing them here or on eBay. A comic retailer won't offer you top dollar since they would have to make money. I think you can expect a store to offer $2.50 - $5.00 depending on if they feel they could sell the packs or not.

(thumbs u