• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

divad's Vampirella #1 CGC 8.0 O/W hot! Hot!! HOT!!! F/S on eBay SOLD!!!

12 posts in this topic

You're selling your Vampi Lady? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I thought you loved her... 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, good luck on the auction. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Question about the "Submit best offer" option: Do other bidders/buyers see the top offer(s) or does only the seller see that info?

You're selling your Vampi Lady? 893naughty-thumb.gif

I thought you loved her... 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, good luck on the auction. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Question about the "Submit best offer" option: Do other bidders/buyers see the top offer(s) or does only the seller see that info?

Jay,

sorry.gif I do love her! hail.gif but I'm pulling some cash together for a down payment . . .

Thanks! thumbsup2.gif

Only the seller sees the offers, it works pretty well. Buyers are only allowed to make one offer per item and it's good for 2 days only. Seller can accept, decline or just let them expire.

I had a respectable offer on my Amazing Fantasy #15 for $1,650 and I was seriously considering it. Then someone swooped in with the "Buy it Now" I received 6 offers for the AF #15 in the first 12 hours, and sold it in less than 24! yay.gif

I had a respectable offer on my Amazing Fantasy #15 for $1,650 and I was seriously considering it. Then someone swooped in with the "Buy it Now" I received 6 offers for the AF #15 in the first 12 hours, and sold it in less than 24! yay.gif

Sounds like people our banking on the next OS... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds like people our banking on the next OS... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do believe I had the next OS already priced in . . . cloud9.gif (and the one after that perhaps as well insane.gif)

hi.gif

BIN at $666.66 acclaim.gif

Yet again, another GPA for grade record!!!

WOW! 893whatthe.gif That is just fantastic! Again congrats on a super fast sale!

You got me thinking 'bout subbing my copy... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif