• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's been 60 YEARS...show us your books from 1956!
1 1

273 posts in this topic

Wow, nice atlas collection! You a completist?

Nah. I am a speculator. Just buy comics to see a big return on investment. lol

After looking at all my 1956 Atlas comics.....I want them all from 1956 now. Thanks spoon pontoon. Jerk!!!

... now you'll have to snag the 4 issue Yellow Claw run :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Wow, nice atlas collection! You a completist?

Nah. I am a speculator. Just buy comics to see a big return on investment. lol

After looking at all my 1956 Atlas comics.....I want them all from 1956 now. Thanks spoon pontoon. Jerk!!!

... now you'll have to snag the 4 issue Yellow Claw run :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I have to #1. But the problem is they are all kinda priced like keys. For even beat copies they are not cheap. That one and the Black Knight are two of the shorter runs I would love to complete. I have none of the BK issues. :tonofbricks:

558799ED-9C75-40F8-A89D-21903AD86EA8_zpstvnpafkn.jpg

These Atlas books are awesome, but I have to admit, I don't get the gag here. Did this guy invite the girl over to watch TV knowing the set was broken? Is this like the old, "oh no, we ran out of gas. I guess we should make out now." routine? And who is the blonde with the TV repair guy? Is that supposed to be dude's mom? Or his wife? ???

558799ED-9C75-40F8-A89D-21903AD86EA8_zpstvnpafkn.jpg

These Atlas books are awesome, but I have to admit, I don't get the gag here. Did this guy invite the girl over to watch TV knowing the set was broken? Is this like the old, "oh no, we ran out of gas. I guess we should make out now." routine? And who is the blonde with the TV repair guy? Is that supposed to be dude's mom? Or his wife? ???

This is ground zero for Netflix and chill. lol