• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

56 posts in this topic

Thor.jpeg

Captain.jpg

LOKI.jpg

TOM HIDDLESTON, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, CHRIS EVANS, SEBASTIAN STAN, STANLEY TUCCI, ANTHONY MACKIE, FRANK GRILLO SIGNATURE OPP!!!!!

All the above guests will be signing at Wizard World Philadelphia and I already have signings set up with Hiddleston, Hemsworth, Evans and Cooper, and the others will be in place shortly.

SIGNATURE COSTS:

*Tom Hiddleston - Price $200/sig on magazines of smaller items (oversize items will be $250)

*Chris Hemsworth - Price $200/sig on magazines or smaller (oversize items will be $250)

*Chris Evans - $200/sig on magazines or smaller (oversize $250)

*Anthony Mackie - $75

*Sebastian Stan - $75

*Frank Grillo - $60

*Haley Atwell - $75

* Dominic Cooper (Howard Stark) - $75/sig

*Stanley Tucci (Capt America First Avenger - Dr Erskine, and Hungergames movies) - $65

You may submit under your own CGC account or mine.

Costs under your own CGC account:

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

$10 invoice form fee if you do not send your own filled out CGC SS form

Costs under my CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $5 per customer invoice

Return shipping - $10 for the first book, $3 for each additional

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal with added 3% fee. No Paypal Personal payments will be accepted.

Non-comic book and/or non-CGC graded books can be certified through Genuine COA for $25 per signature. PM for details.

If you have any questions, let us know. Thanks!

Looks like we are about 95% firmed up with a second Hemsworth signing which would be this summer to allow time for items to come back from CGC and working on another special guest for that one as well! :-)

Once it's confirmed I'll post but looks good for all you who are waiting on books back from CGC.

Ok...private signing with Hiddleston, Hemsworth, and Evans confirmed...the rest no need as I'm guaranteed to see them.

As the private was finalized the price has dropped since I'm getting a volume discount and also means I'm not limited for the number of sigs for anyone.

**Books need to be in hand by May 27th**

Please PM for address to send items in...and if anyone is sending in 5 or more items for the same celeb we will once again offer a discount on the signing.