• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

56 posts in this topic

Yes it is. Generally speaking anything larger than an 8x10 is considered a premium item but I'm able to stretch that up to magazine size without being oversized. But yes...11x18 would be.

Thanks

There is a one shot Batroc The Leaper and Captain America. Great cover of both of them fighting. It's not a photo variant but it's a great cover for GSP solo or GSP/Evans. I am planning on a few sigs on that cover

A civil war book would be cool. Civil war 1 or for for evans
I was thinking of doing that too but I don't think Hemsworth is in the movie so I'm debating...

Yeah for Hemsworth comics are tougher IMO. So far his movies havent been very much based off of a particular comic at least not in the way that caps have. (Also, not as many good thor comics. Although I love Jason Aarons run) Still love the Thor movies. The civil war books I think are nice cause the bottom is all white and the sig will turn out nice on it. Civil War #3 has a nice cover where its just cap as well.

A civil war book would be cool. Civil war 1 or for for evans
I was thinking of doing that too but I don't think Hemsworth is in the movie so I'm debating...

Yeah for Hemsworth comics are tougher IMO. So far his movies havent been very much based off of a particular comic at least not in the way that caps have. (Also, not as many good thor comics. Although I love Jason Aarons run) Still love the Thor movies. The civil war books I think are nice cause the bottom is all white and the sig will turn out nice on it. Civil War #3 has a nice cover where its just cap as well.

There are also a whole bunch of Thor photo covers with him on them, and Avengers photo covers with only him on them, or with all the Avengers on them.