• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The whole thread poofed?

120 posts in this topic

How do you search google for it? I have no idea how to do that.

Google: " WTB threads willing to pay GPA" "boards.collectors-society.com" and you can even add a member into the search to get everything that was deleted. Then look at the cache and click to show all results even if they are duplicated.

You can even find the posts that you, Chris, deleted before the thread was poofed.

Didn't work for me.

Google: " WTB threads willing to pay GPA" "boards.collectors-society.com" and you can even add a member into the search to get everything that was deleted. Then look at the cache and click to show all results even if they are duplicated.

You can even find the posts that you, Chris, deleted before the thread was poofed.

Didn't work for me.

I think this is another one of those "you can create your own custom title" gags!

hm

Not working for me. Can someone tell me who was involved in the scuffle?

Thanks

hm

Thanks

This fellow was involved.

TpNR4DE.gif

He'll do anything for attention to get butts in seats.

:ohnoez:

I think this is another one of those "you can create your own custom title" gags!

:D

No... you guys are clicking the direct links... at the end of the title of the link there should be a small drop down arrow. I am using google chrome. When you do that, an option appears for "cache". Click that and it will take you to the last image that google recorded of that page.

Once on that page, you will NOT be able to follow links as that thread has been poofed. However you can go back and click the next result and keep going and build the thread from there.

This will only last for another day or two.

hm

Thanks

My officers are still trying to narrow that down...started with Brock and BaltimoreChris over some 616 stuff, leading Buzz to enter the fray quite peacefully. Then suddenly ChuckGower and rfoii were arguing about something that nobody was reading, and kept telling each other (nicely I thought) to have a nice day. Then at the end RMA was upset about people being upset about breaking up quotes.

The only thing that we know for sure is Lesean McCoy was there.

hm

Thanks

My officers are still trying to narrow that down...started with Brock and BaltimoreChris over some 616 stuff, leading Buzz to enter the fray quite peacefully. Then suddenly ChuckGower and rfoii were arguing about something that nobody was reading, and kept telling each other (nicely I thought) to have a nice day. Then at the end RMA was upset about people being upset about breaking up quotes.

lol

hm

Thanks

lol

That's about right.

I can only see the first 4 pages cached - Buzz give me the lowdown.

Select the option to view all results...

Google will only show a few if it thinks the results are repeating. I was even able to get a screen cap from google cache of Chris', "I will take all the shots I want" post.

Keep in mind that he actually deleted that.