• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Shipping Issues

12 posts in this topic

Anyone having problems printing postage labels through eBay this morning? The payment goes through but it times out prior to being able to print the postage.

No issues here- I printed three just like normal

Ugh. Nothing good here. Tried multiple browsers, called tech support, reboot, cleared cache/cookies, etc. Simply will not print. A friend across town is having the same issues (different OS and service provider).

If it is the bug I think it is, try saving the label as a pdf, then print from the pdf

once you've opened it. I have that as a work around, as every now and then

it happens. Seems more prevalent on my HP printer than on the Brothers.

Have you tried printing them through PayPal instead?

I have not but will try that next time if the problem persists. eBay claims it is my computer and they could see the label on their end. They forwarded it to me via email. A friend of mine is having the same problem and others are reporting problems (ebay forum).

Hopefully it will work itself out before I have to print another label.

Anyone having problems printing postage labels through eBay this morning? The payment goes through but it times out prior to being able to print the postage.
Sometimes you got to do it like 3 times from scratch. It happens, dont know why, but usually by the 3rd or fourth time of presistant trying, they let it print.

If it is the bug I think it is, try saving the label as a pdf, then print from the pdf

once you've opened it. I have that as a work around, as every now and then

it happens. Seems more prevalent on my HP printer than on the Brothers.

I am not able to see the label. I can fill out weight, dimensions, etc and hit purchase. The next page pops up and it shows I have been charged at the top of the page. The box where the label typically shows is blank. After 30 seconds or so, I get a message stating it has timed out. If I try to reprint the label the same thing happens.

Sometimes you got to do it like 3 times from scratch. It happens, dont know why, but usually by the 3rd or fourth time of presistant trying, they let it print.

eBay cancelled the first label and refunded me. I cleared everything/rebooted and attempted to print a new label...same problem. Tried to reprint multiple times (it capped me at 10 attempts :) ).

eBay cancelled the first label and refunded me. I cleared everything/rebooted and attempted to print a new label...same problem. Tried to reprint multiple times (it capped me at 10 attempts :) ).

I usually dont hit reprint, I will log out and log in and retry. Reprint just wont work when its on the rag. I dont understand who is to blame, my computer, ebay, paypal, or the USPS, but its fustrating as hell when I get one. I have found that I can print from my iphone and avoid the whole experience. Try the iPhone yet?