• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The BIG one III: LOW GRADE X-Men 1 ADDED

751 posts in this topic

It's been at least six months since my last big thread, and I have a bunch of stuff that needs to leave the house. Keys, semi-keys, non-keys, high grade, mid grade, low grade, no grade, gold, silver bronze, whatever. I don't get much time to list (though I have the next two days to work on the thread), so prices will be on the cheap side and grading will be tight. The vast, vast majority are new to market books.

I am going to list at least 200 books, starting now and ending sometime tomorrow whenever I run out of things I want to sell.

Rules and the start of the books will be posted in a few minutes.

Here is a sneak peak at part of what's coming tomorrow.

1_zpsmzjhohwt.jpg

2_zpsjvoc7ney.jpg

Rules:

1. No probation list members.

2. Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. Too many problems in the past. :(

3. Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only.

4. First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps and PM will have to wait until the end of the day. A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

5. I won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers.

6. If you are the first person to post the sign, THE BOOK IS GOING TO YOU. No swapping, no switching, no passing. This was a huge headache last time, so I can't accommodate those requests any more. Sorry. :(

7. Returns: I take them. Contact me within a week after arrival on raw books, within a year if CGC finds resto. Buyer pays return shipping.

Journey into Unknown Worlds

6.0/6.5

$600

Beautiful gloss and eye appeal on this awesome and scarce Everett pre-code. Looks better, but some overhang on the right edge and a little chewing/scuffing on the bottom 1/2" of the spine.

jiuw%2013_zps0520k3df.jpg