• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The BIG one III: LOW GRADE X-Men 1 ADDED

751 posts in this topic

The next seven books are just the front cover and some interior pages only.

The interior pages are detached and split (PQ is fine, someone did this on purpose) then reattached to the front cover on the top left with a staple.

These are basically packets with the story interior pages and the cover. Weird, I know, but some of the covers (like the Adventure 247) are really nice looking. Would be good filler copies or used for resto.

Here is an example of what the interiors look like:

1_zpsoajcqwzy.jpg

Adventure 247

NG

$300

Front cover and first 6 pages only. Story complete. See post above for details on these books. Cover is outstanding looking. Incomplete copy just sold for $415 last year.

001%204_zpsqvneyg3a.jpg

The interior pages are detached and split (PQ is fine, someone did this on purpose) then reattached to the front cover on the top left with a staple.

These are basically packets with the story interior pages and the cover. Weird, I know, but some of the covers (like the Adventure 247) are really nice looking. Would be good filler copies or used for resto.

1_zpsoajcqwzy.jpg

You think they're worth grading, Andy? :grin:

1_zpsoajcqwzy.jpg

You think they're worth grading, Andy? :grin:

I have the Showcase 4....that one might be actually.

Brave Bold 34

0.5 INC

$60

No back cover. One non-story page missing, otherwise complete. See post above for details on these books. Story complete. Cover detached from top left staple.

SOLD

001%2017_zpsladknnoh.jpg