• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The big Big Little Book book photo journal

26 posts in this topic

Yup, I should be there.

Cool, I'll be the middle-aged guy in the "I dream of Genie" outfit,.....come see me!

You can autograph my book for me!

devil.gif

Arnold? Are you still there, Arnold?!? confused-smiley-013.gif

One of the great things about this book is that not only do they show the front covers of all of the BLB's (in color), but they also show the back cover and the spine. There is a lot of nice art you would be missing if only the front was shown.

Highly recommended.

Jeeze ECFanman! I used to have so much respect for ya! 27_laughing.gif

(Book is on order now!) grin.gif

One of the great things about this book is that not only do they show the front covers of all of the BLB's (in color), but they also show the back cover and the spine. There is a lot of nice art you would be missing if only the front was shown.

Highly recommended.

Jeeze ECFanman! I used to have so much respect for ya! 27_laughing.gif

(Book is on order now!) grin.gif

It's worth picking up POV, even if it doesn't have a Market Report,....and totally excludes the "Victorian Age",...... poke2.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Yup, I should be there.

Cool, I'll be the middle-aged guy in the "I dream of Jeanie" outfit,.....come see me!

You can autograph my book for me!

devil.gif

gossip.gif PS: I'm 5'4", 289 pounds,.....you CAN'T mis me! devil.gifh

Arnold;

Any chance of scanning us a copy of the front cover and a couple of the interior pages to give us the flavor of the book since I never saw a copy at my LCS? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What's the price on it since it sounds like it might be worthwhile to pick up a copy?

Anything on the Big Little Mother Goose Book HC since this is the only BLB I have at this point in time? Curious here since OS has this book listed as being Rare in last year's guide. Don't know if this has the same meaning as comics which defines Rare as 10 - 20 copies in existence. confused-smiley-013.gif

Here is a link to an article from Scoop which shows the cover . One great feature of this book is that we featured images of not only the covers of the Big Little Book Pop Up books, but also interiors.