• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Aquaman # 11 - 1st Mera

12 posts in this topic

8.0 - look s like structure, color, and gloss are all newstand quality. All I can see are 2 creases on FC one in upper right and one upper left. They certainly are big enough to knock the book out of the NM range so for me the question is are they just a little too much for an 8.5? - I think so

8.0 - look s like structure, color, and gloss are all newstand quality. All I can see are 2 creases on FC one in upper right and one upper left. They certainly are big enough to knock the book out of the NM range so for me the question is are they just a little too much for an 8.5? - I think so

Thanks to all who replied... (thumbs u

There's a short tear on the top edge and a thumb crease where the black starts on the outer edge. Still a 7.5

Very observant, but there are NO tears on this book (although at first glance it does look like a tear)... the thumb crease is there...