• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vs. Tourney, Sweet 16, Part I

Who would win?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

16 posts in this topic

Real easy bracket

Flash, Silver Surfer, Dark Pheonix, Loki

The easiest bracket will be Batman vs the entire Marvel and DCU. Given enough prep-time, Batman could wipe them all out, or so I have been told by Batman experts.

Well then I'm going to make a rule that Batman has to go into each battle unannounced and with no time to prepare at all. Maybe even without his uniform or utility belt. Just Bruce Wayne in his tiddy-whities. Not even shoes.

Real easy bracket

Flash, Silver Surfer, Dark Pheonix, Loki

The easiest bracket will be Batman vs the entire Marvel and DCU. Given enough prep-time, Batman could wipe them all out, or so I have been told by Batman experts.

Well then I'm going to make a rule that Batman has to go into each battle unannounced and with no time to prepare at all. Maybe even without his uniform or utility belt. Just Bruce Wayne in his tiddy-whities. Not even shoes.

Um....Batman lost to Doomsday so it's really a moot point confused-smiley-013.gif