• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Gallagher uncannyknack (warning: image laden thread)

60 posts in this topic

That's really some fantastic stuff!

Although the Venom looks a lot more like Anti-Venom to me... but that's a minor quibble.

You're right! It is Anti-Venom on the artist's site. My mistake (and I'll correct the post) :blush:

Good eye! And thanks. (thumbs u

I wish some of his comic stuff was available in larger prints. Seems that only the video game stuff is & the one Deadshot piece & the wolverine on a sentinel are available as prints. Cause I'd buy the carp out of a few of those to frame & hang.

I wish some of his comic stuff was available in larger prints. Seems that only the video game stuff is & the one Deadshot piece & the wolverine on a sentinel are available as prints. Cause I'd buy the carp out of a few of those to frame & hang.

Without the rights to sell it, he probably wants to avoid burning any bridges... Once he gets something published, he can request from Marvel or DC the opportunity to sell a print of it.