• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade My ASM #62!

10 posts in this topic

click on the "attachment" link next to the date and time of post, copy URL by right clicking your mouse. then hit back button then click "edit" post. then you go to the instant UBB code inbetween the graemlins and font colour. click on "image" for a prompt to enter the URL that you cut earlier and right click mouse to paste URL. then submit your post again and you're done.

attachment>copy URL>edit post>click UBB code image>paste URL>submit post

good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gifgossip.gifthumbsup2.gif

click on the "attachment" link next to the date and time of post, copy URL by right clicking your mouse. then hit back button then click "edit" post. then you go to the instant UBB code inbetween the graemlins and font colour. click on "image" for a prompt to enter the URL that you cut earlier and right click mouse to paste URL. then submit your post again and you're done.

attachment>copy URL>edit post>click UBB code image>paste URL>submit post

good luck! 893crossfingers-thumb.gifgossip.gifthumbsup2.gif

I got it! Thanks Supa!

V/R,

Mike

based on cover alone 9.0, although the pages appear to be browning, and the cover is dingy, so i can't really tell well without holding it, great book though

Actually, aside from a slight amount of dingy on the far right edge, the cover is quite clean and white. The colors are very strong and bright.

V/R,

Mike