• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM New Mutants #98

5 posts in this topic

Could you folks with more experience having comics graded let me know where you'd expect to see CGC grade this issue? Also if you'd like any additional images or higher resolution versions just let me know :)

Colors are gloosy and good, the corners are sharp and clean.

cover.jpg

No dents, folds or anything and it lays nice and flat.

cover_2.jpg

The back looks as good as the front except for the tear along the top edge... I originally though this was just a color break but I've since realized it's a tear.

back.jpg

This is the worst defect I can find (IMHO) and the one I'm most worried about so let's start with it. The top center of the back cover has a tear just under 1/8th of an inch long.

tear.jpg

The binding has some very small color breaks, I didn't actually see these until I got into better lighting unfortunately.

binding.jpg

The top left corner appears to have a small amount of wear, however all other corners are sharp.

corner.jpg

There is a very small "roll" along the edge of the rear cover. There isn't any folding, color breaking or other damage so I think this can be fixed. It really didn't photograph well but it's 5/16th of an inch from the top edge and runs for about 3/16th of an inch.

roll.jpg

Here is the page compared to some standard white printer paper. I think this is off-white to white, but never having seen the owl card in person I'm not sure.

whites.jpg