• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A friendly reminder about the importance of sturdy packaging...

29 posts in this topic

my postal delivery person likes to try to fold it and jam it into our small mailbox....and some of them even have Do not Bend written on them.

I just gave my mail carrier a gift certificate to a local coffee roaster. I wrote "for the great job you do". It ain't much, but hopefully it makes a difference.

my mail carrier tends to throw packages on our porch through a hole in the screen. i have not been buying many comics online lately. better than leaving it on my stairs in front of my door in krooklyn though.

work-happens-38-photos-1_zpsezdlbmh8.gif

While I know boxes are routinely thrown around during the shipping and sorting, that’s gotta be fake. No FedEx, UPS or USPS driver would load a truck that way, they'd just be screwing themselves and making their route impossible.

While I know boxes are routinely thrown around during the shipping and sorting, that’s gotta be fake. No FedEx, UPS or USPS driver would load a truck that way, they'd just be screwing themselves and making their route impossible.

Looks real to me, they're getting the truck loaded quickly and that's all they care about. They won't be held accountable for any damages.

Looks real to me, they're getting the truck loaded quickly and that's all they care about. They won't be held accountable for any damages.

If most or all are headed to the same address, it could explain this method not being a concern about too much extra work.

If most or all are headed to the same address, it could explain this method not being a concern about too much extra work.

More likely they're being loaded at the airport or at a large sender to take to a sorting facility or vice versa.