• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYX #3 CGC Graded 9.9 on Ebay now. Auction ends on the 30th!

17 posts in this topic

Ooops! I may have posted my last message in the wrong forum. hee hee... Sorry about that. No hate emails please. smile.gif

This is Craig Kyle, creator of X-23 and HUGE CGC fan. I just posted my last copy of NYX #3 CGC graded 9.9 up for auction on Ebay. A lot of people have asked me about this book so I just wanted you to know it's online now.

Here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Sorry about the mis-post. I'm new here.

Take care.

Best,

Craig

Am I really the 6000th member?

Yup. Just move the cursor over someone's forum-name to see what member number they are.

And BTW, because of this milestone, we here at the CGC forums will not call you by your proper name "Craig", but instead you'll be "X-6000".

headbang.gif

Put it on my watch list!

Davidking623

Why? Are your fingers broken?

Do it yourself!

stooges.gif

I really hate that feature myself but since I am curious as to see where it goes Inquiry minds want to know! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Davidking623

Yup. Just move the cursor over someone's forum-name to see what member number they are.

And BTW, because of this milestone, we here at the CGC forums will not call you by your proper name "Craig", but instead you'll be "X-6000".

headbang.gif

Cool. I'm only posting this cause I want to see my member number and I'm too lazy to look for my old posts.

welcome to the boards, Craig!

if you can't buy some original art with this auction, you should likely give up the quest. i have a feeling this book will sell for a LOT

I bet that issue will hit a ridiculous price - $1000 or more. I hope you do sell it for that much but it is crazy to spend that type of money for a modern.

Good luck, I hope it hits the thousands.

I bet that issue will hit a ridiculous price - $1000 or more. I hope you do sell it for that much but it is crazy to spend that type of money for a modern.

Good luck, I hope it hits the thousands.

Last 9.9 he sold went for $910. I wonder if this is the same book. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Guys,

It's X-6000 here, a.k.a. Craig. With the money I've raised so far I was able to purchase the cover of issue #3. That’s the sweet one with all the video monitors and villains. Just so you know, the one villain you can’t see on that cover (because of the placement of the X-23 logo) is Apocalypse.

Anyways, what I’m hoping to buy now are the last two pages from issue #2 where X-23 is forced to kill her Sensei and the two page splash from issue 3 where X-23 is killing around the globe. Yes, looking at my wish list, I may have an issue with violence.

Thanks to everyone for helping my own a piece of my first comic.

Best,

Craig

Hello.

I just realized that “X-23: Innocence Lost” issue 4 and the reprint variant of issue 2 hits stores the same day this auction closes. That being the case, I will now include signed copies of those book as well. So in the end six signed books (Issues 1, 1b, 2, 2b, 3 & 4) come with the CGC graded 9.9 NYX #3.

I also want to thank everyone for all the kind emails you’ve sent me since I first posted on the site.

Have a nice week.

Craig