• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Smattering of Moderns FS

21 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. This is my first attempt at selling books on here. I hope it goes smoothly. :) I'm trying to save up a little money for my first "big" convention in years ... C2E2 in March.

What I've seen as the usual rules apply (no HOS, first :takeit: wins, although I will accept offers via PM).

I usually ship single items through the USPS, Priority at $6 for flat rate. If you'd like a box, I can do that for $10 -- up to the buyers. I can safely pack about 10 books in a flat rate envelope (or roughly half what I've got here...) I would prefer not to do international, but if you really want something...

EDIT: Evidently, I need to state a return policy. Sorry about that. I will accept returns within 2 weeks. Really hoping not to have to do that. :D

(This is my first attempt at selling. If you have any (polite, helpful) tips, I'm all ears. Please PM me!)

Joker/Mask Set. #1-4. I'm going to set an average grade on this set of early Harley Quinn appearances at F/VF. Better to err on the side of caution, and while I think they're a little higher, I aim to please. Set is $20. :news: SOLD!

344cb419-044e-4462-9941-a83685003fcc.jpg

Zatanna: Everyday Magic. This one's a little rough. There's a noticeable spine tick, some corner wear and, most damning, a corner cover crease. Still, this is a tough book to find. I'm going with FN+, and asking $10.00. (Sorry for the large pic, wanted you to see the defects...)

30at9tu.jpg