• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who has remainder comics? Let's see them!

94 posts in this topic

Marty, maybe I missed the story but why do you have so many return/remaindered comics?

Not really a story, but a store nearby my home in the 50's sold these comics at

five cents each...as I was buying reading material not covers, I picked up quite

a few good comics.

mm

Marty, maybe I missed the story but why do you have so many return/remaindered comics?

five cents each...as I was buying reading material not covers, I picked up quite

a few good comics. mm

Was it a "five & dime" type variety store, Marty? A used book store? Or something else? Very cool that you've held these for a lifetime. (thumbs u

a few good comics. mm

Was it a "five & dime" type variety store, Marty? A used book store? Or something else? Very cool that you've held these for a lifetime. (thumbs u

It was a corner store that sold candy, cigarettes, ice cream, cold cuts, milk etc.

They had a box of these comics on the counter.

mm

Once in awhile they would offer them at three for a dime..I'd pick up some

titles I didn't usually buy.

<a  href=https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1549/25177872990_ef2a45c6b0_z.jpg' alt='25177872990_ef2a45c6b0_z.jpg'>IMG TEX RITTER WESTERN #14

mm