• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack-Jack

6 posts in this topic

**SPOILER ALERT*****

Just watched the Jack Jack Attack with my daughter, and he's quite a talented little fella.

1-levitation

2-Spidey like wall adhesion

3-Colossus type-"go to metal"(from movie actually)

4-Ability to phase through solid material aka Martian Manhunter

5-He can "Flame On"

6-Lazer eye blast

7-Changeling ability-"Hot Stuff" look alike(from movie)

Did I miss anything? Incredibles 2 should be a trip.

That was hilarious, and the only thing you might have missed were those electrical arcs around him while he was floating, but that might have had something to do with his phasing in and out.

I have yet to watch the extras disc. Saw the movie for the first time last night.

It was incredible... I did notice the scene from the very first trailer where he was trying to fasten his belt was missing. Is that in the deleted scenes also?

The movie was chock full of in jokes for a comic geek. What a slick, great, clean, fun movie.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Ze-

Anyone see Ring 2 yet?..

Red?..

The movie was chock full of in jokes for a comic geek. What a slick, great, clean, fun movie.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Ze-

What he said. I actually watched it twice in one sitting and I have never done that before.