• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some horror books and some various others for sale.

162 posts in this topic

Tales of Terror Annual #3

Hard to find book! Looks good in the Mylar and presents well but moisture damage has created issues with the book. Waviness in the middle of the front cover and the back as well. Could press out more than likely if your into that. Spine has staining and some chipping. Stains on the lower part of the first couple of pages and the last few as well. Cover has a spine split up to the lower staple and a small one at the very top. Staples are a little rusty and pages are a decent strong cream that does have a musty smell.

Asking $275 :news: Now $250

image.jpg1_zpsoq5qkzh5.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsjntuzdqf.jpg[/url]

I'll take it per PM.

Tales of Terror Annual #3

Hard to find book! Looks good in the Mylar and presents well but moisture damage has created issues with the book. Waviness in the middle of the front cover and the back as well. Could press out more than likely if your into that. Spine has staining and some chipping. Stains on the lower part of the first couple of pages and the last few as well. Cover has a spine split up to the lower staple and a small one at the very top. Staples are a little rusty and pages are a decent strong cream that does have a musty smell.

Asking $275 :news: Now $250

image.jpg1_zpsoq5qkzh5.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsjntuzdqf.jpg[/url]

I'll take it per PM.

^^ Thanks!

Discounts still apply until I start posting new ones. 15% to previous buyers and 10% to new ones.

Thanks!

House of Terror 3d goodness

Original glasses replaced with Harvey ones

$10 smeasly bucks

Scan12182015225732_002_zpsaa0t2eo0.jpg

Hey, I have $10 smeasly bucks so :takeit:

I've always wanted to read this in 3D! (thumbs u