• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Ongoing Sales Thread

1,330 posts in this topic

Action 242 CGC 7.0

I bought this book raw, and I'm fairly confident it is unquestionably upgradeable, but I bought it at a show with onsite grading and held it for a year and a half now and didn't intend to sell. Better than the 8.0 I had sold which then resold on ebay.

$7500

5xogEI.jpg

That Action #242 is a special book. If someone is looking for a high grade copy you'll go a long time looking for another. Highest graded on that book is 8.5. Probably the single toughest Silver Age book to find in grade.

That Action #242 is a special book. If someone is looking for a high grade copy you'll go a long time looking for another. Highest graded on that book is 8.5. Probably the single toughest Silver Age book to find in grade.

As a kid i had a copy that had a complete interior but no BC. FC was rough. Very rough. Read it once vaguely remember the lost city of kandor as a shrunken city or something like that. I got it in a trade for next to nothing and even though i thought braniac was cool it was too beat up, I eventually let it go for nothing or next to nothing. Its just funny after owning that to see that junker miight be closer to an average copy than a VF copy is.