• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vs. Tournament, Sweet 16, Part II

who would win  

90 members have voted

1. 1. who would win

35 posts in this topic

Web-ball down the throat, Thor suffocates to death in 10 minutes, Spidey gets home in time for some flapjacks.

*THIWP* Spidey shoots out a web and takes Thors hammer away. Game over. tongue.gif

Has Spiderman ever held Thor's hammer?

I'm gonna say no on that one....the only non god hero I can think of that has held Thor's hammer would be Captain America.

Don't forget about Beta Ray Bill. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Superman.

Wonder Woman.... is she a god?

all you need to hold Thor's hammer is to be "worthy." it's on the cover of 338, for cripes sake. actually, you get not only to hold it, but to also wield the power of Thor, which would sure be fun at parties

I'm gonna say no on that one....the only non god hero I can think of that has held Thor's hammer would be Captain America.

Don't forget about Beta Ray Bill. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Superman.

He only held it temp.

When he tried to lift it agin he wasnt able!

Users may choose only one (29 total votes)

Doomsday

6 21%

Superman

23 79%

Um. Hasn't it been conclusively proven that Doomsday can defeat Superman? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yes, but Superman has also beaten Doomsday.

Doomsday

6 21%

Superman

23 79%

Um. Hasn't it been conclusively proven that Doomsday can defeat Superman? confused-smiley-013.gif

So shouldn't it be closer than that? confused-smiley-013.gif

I would say this is just a popularity contest, but GL did get beat down. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Doomsday

6 21%

Superman

23 79%

So shouldn't it be closer than that? confused-smiley-013.gif

I would say this is just a popularity contest, but GL did get beat down. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think this is a popularity contest too, Spiderman should have been crushed by Juggernaut. I voted for Superman, Doomsday has been overused and weakened since his initial appearance in Superman/Batman they fought an army of Doomsday's (albiet they were fake) and batarangs were working against them.

If Doomsday's only confrotation with Superman had been the first one, I would have voted Doomsday, he'd probably win the contest.