• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Silver and Bronze CGC NM on ebay - No Reserve!

14 posts in this topic

Mark --

you wouldn't know me, as I've never met you or bought any books from you (not because I didn't want to, just they are primo books and I play in the minor leagues)... but if you're interested in as to who is who, just send them a PM. Pretty much everyone here knows my real name, job etc., and most people are forthcoming -- but on a public domain, I don't think I'd put my first and last name out there.

Those quotes are automatically generated 'titles' that sort of reflect post count and the like. They're fun, but meaningless.

Also, there is a quote below my PGCMint title at the left. Who put that there?

It says "if I sell the car, I can up my bid.."

It is funny but how did it get there?

Clueless near seattle

Mark --

you wouldn't know me, as I've never met you or bought any books from you (not because I didn't want to, just they are primo books and I play in the minor leagues)... but if you're interested in as to who is who, just send them a PM. Pretty much everyone here knows my real name, job etc., and most people are forthcoming -- but on a public domain, I don't think I'd put my first and last name out there.

I never considered that it would not be a good thing to list your name on a public domain. The cyber world is definately above me and there is much that I do not know, which makes me feel very dinosaurish (if there is such a word).

But it is nice to meet you and I appreciate you taking the time to write and explain things.

All my best to you -

Mark

Those quotes are automatically generated 'titles' that sort of reflect post count and the like. They're fun, but meaningless.

Clueless near seattle

Ah Ha! But there must be a person behind all of this. The one who creates the quotes.

Anyone know them?

Hello out there!

Mark

Clueless near seattle

Ah Ha! But there must be a person behind all of this. The one who creates the quotes.

Anyone know them?

Hello out there!

Mark

Mark - the person you're talking about is "He who shall not be Named"!

Don't dig too deeply though, some things are better left unknown...if not, you may end up with a "custom" titel, which happens when "He who shall not be Named" determines the standard title is insufficient. And it ain't always pretty... trembling.gif

[Mark - the person you're talking about is "He who shall not be Named"!

Don't dig too deeply though, some things are better left unknown...if not, you may end up with a "custom" titel, which happens when "He who shall not be Named" determines the standard title is insufficient. And it ain't always pretty... trembling.gif

Now THAT was funny!

Well, if he or she ever wants to say hello that would be nice.

Until then a mystery it will remain

Mark