• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some interesting items coming up for auction

68 posts in this topic

Is the Suspense 3 4.0 on CC the first to come to the market since the 9.0? Any guesses where that book ends. I think I could live with the defects, the price would be a tough pill i'm thinkin'

A 1.0 sold on ComicLink for just under 7k IIRC (not too long ago)

Maybe *matterus023* will buy it. No wait, he's looking for a restored copy. What's the going rate for a CBCS 9.6 copy these days ? :/

The tec 73 was mine... And it was the one gator referenced that he sold not too long ago. It was heartbreaking to part with... But I'm trying to fund a mega key or two.. Such is the painstaking life of comics :)

I will say I was pleased with the price it went at though.

Is the Suspense 3 4.0 on CC the first to come to the market since the 9.0? Any guesses where that book ends. I think I could live with the defects, the price would be a tough pill i'm thinkin'

yep last Sept. It's on ebay now for a BIN $19,995

The tec 73 was mine... And it was the one gator referenced that he sold not too long ago. It was heartbreaking to part with... But I'm trying to fund a mega key or two.. Such is the painstaking life of comics :)

I tried to win it but was a little slow on the trigger at the end.

i knew I sold it. Just couldn't remember to whom. Good sale (thumbs u

yep last Sept. It's on ebay now for a BIN $19,995
the seller said they turned down a $13k offer.

Maybe *matterus023* will buy it. No wait, he's looking for a restored copy. What's the going rate for a CBCS 9.6 copy these days ? :/

(tsk)

I think this ComicConnect auction is going to be pretty interesting as we will see where a lot of these IGB Corp books end up. Hulk 1 9.8, Showcase 4 9.8, Action Comics 23 9.8, Batman 1 9.6, More Fun 52 9.6, probably some others I didn't see. Is it possible they'll actually lose money on these books? Current performance for all of them is looking pretty badl, but the auction is only 1/3 over.

Is it possible they'll actually lose money on these books? Current performance for all of them is looking pretty bad

:wishluck:

Their AF15 9.4 and ToS39 9.6 tanked in the last ComicLink auction.

If results keep going bad, maybe they'll stop flooding the market.

Interestingly enough, their GA stuff seems to have performed better than their SA stuff.

Fewer copies to be restored to that same level, with SA there are perhaps dozens or hundreds of copies that could be restored to the highest level.

Interestingly enough, their GA stuff seems to have performed better than their SA stuff.

Fewer copies to be restored to that same level, with SA there are perhaps dozens or hundreds of copies that could be restored to the highest level.

yup

I think going past 2 weeks is just a waste of time in CC auctions. I look the first day then the last. Its just to long since everyone waits till the end even tho it does them no good with the EX time. :popcorn: