• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collusion in the OA Market - Right or Wrong?

290 posts in this topic

Just a reminder to everyone this spring auction season that we are all morally obligated to bid the maximum amount we would have, regardless of any information concerning others' bidding intentions we may come to possess! :preach:

Hey, that's great news! You can start with mine. My artists and I would surely appreciate it. Thank you:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=191225202282&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_sop=1&rmvSB=true&hash=item2c85e9066a&afsrc=1&_ssn=whatwhatwhat06

Just a reminder to everyone this spring auction season that we are all morally obligated to bid the maximum amount we would have, regardless of any information concerning others' bidding intentions we may come to possess! :preach:

I'm actually hoping for a little mercy from the hobby this weekend. :angel:

I'm actually hoping for a little mercy from the hobby this weekend. :angel:

Never a good position to be in :P

I can just picture 10-15 OA collectors in a dark smokey basement during the auctions, all plotting against the man, much to the chagrin of a few highly sensitive boardies.

colluuuusion

:)

I am hoping to get outbid (beyond the budget of my price tolerance) on most of the pieces I'm interested in the day the auctions close, so I can really focus on the pieces I can the afford.

My list whittled down from a whole lot when the auctions started to about 2 dozen viable candidates now with a week of bidding to go.

I'm sure I'll be down to a top 10 by the near end...

I understand why you guys joke, but from my perspective, I don't ask much from The Hobby. I have never lowered myself to a 'punishment bid' and leave the vast, vast majority of the hobby alone.

My chosen sliver of the hobby is not 'key,' but I'm sure I'll end up paying x3 value anyway.

Pre-whine over.