• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Mag #3 is heating up

112 posts in this topic

Its mine now. I got $100 back in ebay bucks too. I like tough books. This one has been on my radar for some time.

Very nice! I would love to see where this really grades out. Probably won't see a nicer one up any time soon.

Its mine now. I got $100 back in ebay bucks too. I like tough books. This one has been on my radar for some time.

Very nice! I would love to see where this really grades out. Probably won't see a nicer one up any time soon.

Its going to CGC same day it gets to me. I'm going to express it 5 day.

Its going to CGC same day it gets to me. I'm going to express it 5 day.

Very nice, will be interesting to see what grade it gets looks much better than the assigned grade and the last few books I bought from GD were tightly graded.

Eh eh, I'll bet it's been on a lot of collectors radars for some time, including mine! Congrats!

I won The Informer, and TMIH #5 with little and no competition, respectively.

I have a #5, but it's sorta a rag, and have been looking to upgrade for some time, but I guess because of the George Evans artwork in the lead story, the book always goes for more than I want to pay.

This time around, since it seemed like everyone focused on the #3, I sneaked in and bagged it!

Eh eh, I'll bet it's been on a lot of collectors radars for some time, including mine! Congrats!

I have a #5, but it's sorta a rag, and have been looking to upgrade for some time, but I guess because of the George Evans artwork in the lead story, the book always goes for more than I want to pay.

This time around, since it seemed like everyone focused on the #3, I sneaked in and bagged it!

you can thank Retro, without him creating this thread, I'm sure there'd be less focus on 3. I wasn't aware of it. Thanks Ret Ro

you can thank Retro, without him creating this thread, I'm sure there'd be less focus on 3. I wasn't aware of it. Thanks Ret Ro

OK, thx Retro!

Do you really think that threads in this forum have that great of an impact on eBay GA auctions?

Yeah, I kinda cut my own throat with the thread! I was going to be a player but having a copy I guess I can still try to go after my FAC 20 or Mister Mystery 12 :wishluck:

OK, thx Retro!

Do you really think that threads in this forum have that great of an impact on eBay GA auctions?

Oh I think so. All of the tough books I own, I never knew existed till I was introduced to them here on these boards over the past years.

FAC 20 or Mister Mystery 12 :wishluck:
Link? :baiting:

No link. That's just the two I'm really after and have funds squirreled away for.

Well I'll tip my hand to you then. Giant Comics Edition 12 and Patsy Walker 1 I am in the hunt for.

FAC 20 or Mister Mystery 12 :wishluck:
Link? :baiting:

No link. That's just the two I'm really after and have funds squirreled away for.

Well I'll tip my hand to you then. Giant Comics Edition 12 and Patsy Walker 1 I am in the hunt for.

Pm sent, junk

Robot Man ain't the only of the walk in here, eh eh. Mine are each grades lower than his, but at least I got 'em! :wink:

Another HTF book is The Thing, #12. I'll have to post my copy sometime.

2u9l72u.jpg

2a0ez9d.jpg

All of the tough books I own, I never knew existed till I was introduced to them here on these boards over the past years.

Don't you have a Gerbers Photo Journal? That's where I learned of all the delicious crime and horror fare put out when I was a young 'un.

Robot Man ain't the only of the walk in here, eh eh. Mine are each grades lower than his, but at least I got 'em! :wink:

Another HTF book is The Thing, #12. I'll have to post my copy sometime.

2u9l72u.jpg

2a0ez9d.jpg

All of the tough books I own, I never knew existed till I was introduced to them here on these boards over the past years.

Don't you have a Gerbers Photo Journal? That's where I learned of all the delicious crime and horror fare put out when I was a young 'un.

I have yet to ever thumb through one, much less own one.