• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies

Paypal is the accepted payment method

Priority shipping in the US $8

International shipping is the actual cost

I'm open to PM's and time payments, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all

My raw books have a 14 day full return if your not satisfied with the book. Buyer pays return shipping. I do not refund for slabbing fees

I'll be listing 3 very cool, high-grade crime books with killer covers.

Give me just a minute and I'll upload the images.

PERFECT CRIME #32. AWESOME COVER. Purchased this as a VF- (7.5), and I would say that's pretty accurate. Another killer copy with bright, rich inks. There's only a single 6.0 on the CGC census $250 SOLD

perfectcrime32_zps0ejmpufs.jpg

perfectcrime32back_zpsuhkfyrek.jpg

Sweet copies of under appreciated books!

Totally agree - I have a CDNP 40 already (and love it), otherwise I'd be all over this copy.

PERFECT CRIME #32. AWESOME COVER. Purchased this as a VF- (7.5), and I would say that's pretty accurate. Another killer copy with bright, rich inks. There's only a single 6.0 on the CGC census $250

:takeit: (that is an AWESOME COVER)

Sweet copies of under appreciated books!

Totally agree - I have a CDNP 40 already (and love it), otherwise I'd be all over this copy.

PERFECT CRIME #32. AWESOME COVER. Purchased this as a VF- (7.5), and I would say that's pretty accurate. Another killer copy with bright, rich inks. There's only a single 6.0 on the CGC census $250

:takeit: (that is an AWESOME COVER!)

We have a ^^

Thank you!