• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For trade only! Amazing fantasy coverless plus others for amazing fantasy 15 low grade raw/.5/1.0

6 posts in this topic

I know its a long shot but I am looking to upgrade to a low grade raw amazing fantasy 15 or a low graded one. I have a coverless amazing fantasy 15 for trade, and 3 coverless amazing spider-man 1 for trade. I am open to working something out. I also have a price error comic of uncanny x-men 423 in at least cgc 9.0-9.4 shape. I made a deal recently with one board member and hope to get another deal going. Thanks for any and all offers in advance.

Value close to $6000??

Ok trade offers are allowed in the marketplace, they just have their own set of rules.

1. Change your title to include "FOR TRADE ONLY" So something like "For Trade Only coverless AF15 and coverless ASM1s for AF15"

2. Put a value on your lot of books. That will let possible trade partners know what you are valuing your lot at, so they can give a decent trade offer.

3. This isn't a rule, but since you are new, you might want to pick another boardie to act as proxy for the trade to receive both parts of the trade and then send them to the respective recipients. That is unless you are just cool making the first ship and sending your stuff to the other person first (which you might be cool with) and then they send you your half of the trade in return.