• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL I DO IS WIN! Post your eBay wins here
9 9

1,051 posts in this topic

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:39 AM, batmiesta said:

£2.99 :banana:

DSC00465%202_zpsrrgqia6v.jpg

Is it a match-up ?  I heard that every some odd number of years, calendar days are the same as they were on some previous date

13 hours ago, Senormac said:

I've got one of those in my bathroom :grin:

IMG_3830.thumb.jpg.be79930a5136d46f7fa445f5087926b1.jpg

Yeah....., but we all know what you really use that for...., 

On 12/5/2017 at 3:14 PM, miraclemet said:

i scored a custom bound collection of Remenders Uncanny XForce for $75 (lone bidder) 

The actual omnibus is OOP and going for over $200, and if I did my own custom bind it would cost $100 easy, and thats if I lucked into dollar bin copies of the run...

Screenshot_20171205-151450.jpg

I love those. I always see random custom bound books on the bay. I'm not an avid modern reader so I don't make a habit of tracking them down but if I was I'd be all over these! Congrats

On 12/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, miraclemet said:

i scored a custom bound collection of Remenders Uncanny XForce for $75 (lone bidder) 

The actual omnibus is OOP and going for over $200, and if I did my own custom bind it would cost $100 easy, and thats if I lucked into dollar bin copies of the run...

Screenshot_20171205-151450.jpg

i saw this one as well, tempted but I already have too much stuff - great pick up

24 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

every 28 years, so 2004 then again in 2032

28 years for the leap year but less for non leap years

Edited by Bird

11 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Bought this for $150.  I am mentioning this because it has been discussed before about the cost effectiveness of actually obtaining the item in person considering the meet and greet fee, the slabbing fee, the shipping fee, the facilitation fee, and the cost of the comic itself.   Note to the kiddies... you have to have patience and unlike Bono of U2 you can find what you are looking for.  (He STILL hasn't found what he is looking for.)

AF15Reprintcgc94ss.jpg

Great buy and hold item for 150.00. You could quickly flip but I'd aggressively price and hold

On a side note, the joke is that U2 still havent found what they're looking for, because they spend endless time recording in the studio with some sessions lasting YEARS. Edge always said that their projects never really get done, they just get released lol

11 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Bought this for $150.  I am mentioning this because it has been discussed before about the cost effectiveness of actually obtaining the item in person considering the meet and greet fee, the slabbing fee, the shipping fee, the facilitation fee, and the cost of the comic itself.   Note to the kiddies... you have to have patience and unlike Bono of U2 you can find what you are looking for.  (He STILL hasn't found what he is looking for.)

Great example! Anyone looking to get a Lee auto without the hassle (and in the only downside , without the momentary interaction) can have their diligence rewarded (or if you are less picky about what is sig ed)

Still thrilled with my Clink auction win from years ago of a Pre-hero Kirby Cover SS Lee slab for less than $150.

nice grab buzz

On 12/8/2017 at 9:06 AM, Aweandlorder said:

Great buy and hold item for 150.00. You could quickly flip but I'd aggressively price and hold

On a side note, the joke is that U2 still havent found what they're looking for, because they spend endless time recording in the studio with some sessions lasting YEARS. Edge always said that their projects never really get done, they just get released lol

I must admit... I kind of like the latest album.  I listened to it this week on the way to work.  I do like the way they reinvent themselves with each album and do not sound like they are just redoing what their previous hits were.  I am enjoying it as much as I enjoyed  No Line on the Horizon. (which was basically a Brian Eno album that U2 played on - depending on how you look at it.)