• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shilling or just a fan

36 posts in this topic

There is a great thread in OA regarding whether or not you have a nemesis when it comes to going after certain things online. You may have met yours.

Looked at this and every time I placed a bid 1 other guy beat me out on ALL the auctions.

Maybe I am reading into it to much or he is a BIG wolverine fan.

Your thoughts

http://www.ebay.com/sch/marinduman/m.html?item=272158236619&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Or maybe you should just (shrug) bid more?

Looked at this and every time I placed a bid 1 other guy beat me out on ALL the auctions.

Maybe I am reading into it to much or he is a BIG wolverine fan.

Your thoughts

http://www.ebay.com/sch/marinduman/m.html?item=272158236619&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Or maybe you should just (shrug) bid more?

That.

Or, if you get a bunch of 2nd chance offers, he was a shiller....

Aaaand, if the books show up as recorded sales in GPA, he paid the seller(s) for the books he outbid you on.

kk,just woke up from a bender and only got banned from one thread,thank you mods...PM'd Buzzetta my # to hang out,but he's too cool to call(Williamsburg).Hit $100 on a scratch off this morning,bought more scotch and more scratch offs and now I'm ready to talk about shady shills.... (thumbs u

kk,just woke up from a bender and only got banned from one thread,thank you mods...PM'd Buzzetta my # to hang out,but he's too cool to call(Williamsburg).Hit $100 on a scratch off this morning,bought more scotch and more scratch offs and now I'm ready to talk about shady shills.... (thumbs u

I fell asleep and saw that message this morning. I would not have fit the criteria anyway as I am not female, nor African American, nor a prostitute. lol

:shrug:

I fell asleep and saw that message this morning. I would not have fit the criteria anyway as I am not female, nor African American, nor a prostitute. lol

:shrug:

So you're just fat? lol

I know... not happy... 6'2" and 236 lbs. I need to lose a good 20-25. 2 years of arm surgeries and mostly sitting on my rear end has not been to my advantage.