• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When to Sell X-Men?

6 posts in this topic

I think, though, you will find X-Men's prices to be far less elestic than Daredevil's. So as long as you haven't bought them for too much, you should be able to sell them any time and do okay if they are high grade.

I think, though, you will find X-Men's prices to be far less elestic than Daredevil's.

I agree...X2 is a sequel, and X-Men are already one of the top 2 most widely collected franchises...I wouldn't expect the new movie to move prices too much. In fact, I think jitters about the war and the economy will likely be the more dominating factor for X-Men prices in the near future.

I don't track Silver Age X-Men prices that closely, but I've seen a lot of Bronze to Modern X-Men issues falling sharply lately. Most books that are not the highest graded copy have been under pressure for many months now. Prices on most 9.4s after issue #101 have been falling steadily over the past year and prices on most 9.6s after issue #108 have been doing likewise. Most issues after #150 have been falling in price regardless of the grade as dealers like Comgeek, Diceguy, Flcales, Barginbox and Cougar85, among others, have flooded the market in recent months with cheap 9.8s.

Gene