• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: All Select Comics #1 Classic Schomburg WWII cover SOLD

6 posts in this topic

Up for sale is an affordable copy of one of the great Golden Age WWII covers. This copy is bright and fresh with off-white to white pages and the single staple is securely attached throughout the book from cover to centerfold. Alas, there is a piece out of the cover and pieces out of 4 interior pages. The centerfold is complete, and as can be seen in the scan, this copy has a tight, clean spine. Label notes "Piece cut out of cover & 3rd, 18th, 20th, & 22nd pages, affects story. INCOMPLETE."

Checks/MO only on this one, insured shipping within the US included in the price, otherwise rates vary based on destination. As always, satisfaction guaranteed or return for a full refund (two weeks).

1st :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins.

All Select 1 CGC 0.5 (Unrestored Blue Label) Off-White to White Pages $SOLD

as1b_zpsfatvo3i8.jpg

allsel1back_zpsdohiwoxt.jpg

I like the ad on the back. My dad wrote letters back home during WW II (but not so many as his mom died before the war), but I can't imagine him toting one of those around.

I didn't even see the chunk out on the cover at first. The composition on these Timelys with all the nooks and crannys of action just blow the DC and Fawcett covers out of the water.

I didn't even see the chunk out on the cover at first. The composition on these Timelys with all the nooks and crannys of action just blow the DC and Fawcett covers out of the water.

No doubt, aesthetically the missing piece is not very obtrusive at all. (thumbs u