• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

24 posts in this topic

First via :takeit: thread or PM wins, by time stamp.

Payment due within 3 days of purchase, i prefer Paypal.

USA shipping is $12

Canada, will be exact cost.. All packages will be shipped with tracking and delivery confirmation.

Please no Probation Lister's or Hall of Shamer's

BIN for all Four = $115 shipped. + ASM 238 Sold

X-men 266: $55

White pages: Solid clean copy with a couple spine tics, micro bottom right corner bend that I just put back after scanning. Has a deep bottom spine bump that could be improved with a pressing a little more pronounced on the back. Also has printer roll at bottom edge common to this book. I'm saying as it sits conservatively at 6.5-7.0, but if pressed VF or better depending on how the bottom spine presses out.

160197_zpsem6lbqdv.jpg

Detective Comics 1, New 52 $5

White pages: Solid clean copy with nice back. Spine bend below upper staple and a few minor spine tics. Estimated grade is 8.0 as it sits, but could press higher.

160198_zps4uj1v0rw.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 361 copy A $30

9.0 or better, tiny production tears at bottom edge. Very clean and white pages. Very Deep Reds

160199_zpsnzcstqfx.jpg

Amazing Spiderman 361 copy B $25

8.0 but looks nicer. middle right edge has a bit of a rub, or roller dent and there are some minor non color breaking defects. Will press higher.

160200_zpschy9rys7.jpg

I'll throw in a copy of Amazing Spiderman 238.

It's missing the actual tatooz, and has a couple small cut out's in the tatooz ad page which is the last page.

presents pretty nice for a reader copy...

160203_zpsyrjgontm.jpg

GEOMANCER #1 SIGNATURE SERIES, SIGNED BY RAGS MORALES, MAURICE FONTENOT & KEN BRANCH

VALIANT LIMITED EDITION OF LESS THAN 1000 COPIES $85

gb_zpsjo9hxi2f.jpg

gb%202_zpszmbpvjeb.jpg

gb%203_zpshlbw4huv.jpg

:takeit: