• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM 83 HULK 1 TOS 39 DD1 AVENGERS 1 FF 1 HULK 181 X-MEN 1 GS X-MEN 1GERMAN EBAY

24 posts in this topic

These are REPRINTS from 1999.

Yep, and very easily found here in Germany...except for a nice HG copy of Avengers #1 which doesn't seem as common. I've sent a full set to Shadroch except for Avengers #1...but am still looking...

Jim

Yep, sure did. I wish we could block seeing certain sellers auctions. Of course Ebay would never stand for that as it wouldhurt their fees.

I've been asking eBay for this enhancement on an annual basis for the last 6 years or so.

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

I don't think my posts or auctions are misleading in any way, maybe enticing, but in no way deceptive.

I understand there are those who don't want to be bothered with this type of book, but I also think there are plenty of folks who will be happy as clams to get them as well.

But by all means, please keep discussing them.

I don't think my posts or auctions are misleading in any way, maybe enticing, but in no way deceptive.

I understand there are those who don't want to be bothered with this type of book, but I also think there are plenty of folks who will be happy as clams to get them as well.

But by all means, please keep discussing them.

Maybe a wee bit deceptive. blush.gif

I would pay for a German edition of Astonishing Tales #25, but I doubt they consider that a major key to reproduce. sorry.gif

I've never seen one...and I don't believe it was part of this "key" issue German series. The Bronze keys are pretty much represented by Hulk #181, X-Men #94 and GS #1, and I believe ASM #129. AT #25 is not the only Bronze key missing by a long shot...

Jim

Okay you hens, Sheesh!

I feel silly even explaining myself knowing you'll just pick it apart, but I feel compelled to do it anyway.

My auction titles and descriptions (and even my thread post title) are a100% honest in my opinion. They are 1999 German Editions which is stated in every auction description. Every auction title has German Edition clearly stated.

I posted in the Silver Age or Golden Age categories because they are the German Editions of Silver or Golden Age books. I like how none of you mentioned that they are ALSO all posted in Modern Age as well. As a seller, I want to get as many eyeballs on what I am selling as possible. cross-promoting where people who may be interested will see it seems smart to me, not deceptive. it's not like those books have nothing to do with the catagories I listed them in.

Ultimately, it's all subjective I guess.

Decide for yourself:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdicktoe