• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday DARTHDIESEL

55 posts in this topic

deargod.jpg

<h1> DEAR GOD, PLEASE MAKE THE PRESSING WHINERS STOP!</h1>

Thanks so much for the birthday well wishes. It is truly astounding how someone can amass such wisdom at only the ripe old age of 31! tongue.gif Yes, less time on the boards due to spending most of my waking hours, raising two loving children.

We'll be up in NYC this weekend so Grace can meet all her cousins. She is growing strong at 3 months old and just loves watching everything her brother does. Logan is still non-verbal at 22 months and diagnosed with autism so you guys know where all our time is spent. You guys are all great and I love talking comics and even arguing with people about comic topics and politics. It is my only means of escape at times and lets me blow off steam.

gracesmile.jpg

gracesmile1.jpg

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

graceandeasterbunny.jpg

Happy Birthday Darth!

Wasn't aware that Logan was autistic, very sorry to hear that. A heavy burden for the entire family.

Enjoy your day and your trip to NYC. You should have waited a week though and snuck out to the Big Apple con or the forum lunch at least.

Happy Birthday Darth!

gossip.gifIgnore Norrin...I packed both 30 cent variants in the same box and sent them to you. I'll just keep Norrin's money and claim it got lost in the mail. stooges.gif

Seriously, have a great birthday with the family!