• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

This morning I will be listing about 30 horror and GGA books. I'm combining them so I have one thread AND, some are really hard to separate as far as genres go;)

I pulled out so many books that I had too many for 1 morning, so I'm going to do half (about 30 books) this morning, and the rest Monday night at 9...for the West Coast People;. I was thinking of tomorrow, but there is no way I can grade and scan 30 more books in one day AND stay married;)

Most of these are not easy to find, some are very very hard to find. To the best of my knowledge non have been pressed. These are books I've collected over the years.

I accept Paypal, checks or MO's, Payment is due within 7 days please, unless we come to some other agreement.

First posted :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or by PM.

Shipping for these books is exact, wherever you are...well, except the Moon, that might take a while;) I use regional boxes whenever I can and I pay for private insurance, so your items are covered. If you buy anything over $200 it must go signature required.

For raw books in the the US, a flat rate envelope with strong boards is $6.50, boxes go anywhere from $6 to $8 for one book. If I can get the weight below 1 lb, I'm glad to send it boxed 1st class, and that's about $3.50. I have literature boxes and the SA books are relatively light. I'm on the east coast.

The slab is more, I double box and pack very carefully. I also pay for private insurance, so that is covered.

Returns. You can return anything for any reason (even slabs) as long as you notify me within 7 days of receipt and return the item the same way it was sent within 14 days. If I made an error in the description, I'll pay for return shipping.

Thanks...and have fun...this is like a museum thread...you won't see them everywhere;)

and of course...no listers! please... :sumo: [

All Top #12 1948 Matt Baker, Jack Kamen. There is a dispute on the GCD about whether the next story was Baker or Kamen. Fox Publications.

The book has nice pages, and nice color, there are spots in the gloss, and light overall creasing, there is a tear at the top staple, but it's still attached (barely) . Grade is approx VG-. $250

all%20top%2012_0001.jpg

all%20top%2012_0002.jpg

All Top 13, Jack Kamen

Nice light supple pages, there is a piece off the top edge of the back cover along with another page. Page color is nice, thre is a hard crease lower right and a bend upper right that goes through a few pages. . Grade is VG

Bin is $200

all%20top%2013_0001.jpg

all%20top%2013_0002.jpg

I have 4 Cave Girl books, the last thread, I think people were trying to get a whole set of one series. So I'm going to offer the set for $170, which is a few $$ less than if you bought them separately, but also I'll price them separately.

If you want the set, you can just post take set. Sold to ComicCav (worship)

Cave Girl #11, A1A #82

Great color, lots of GGA, small tears at the staples, 1/4” cover spine splits top and bottom, small tear (about 1/2” right edge. The color is great, there are some spots in the gloss. Pages are in the white range. Grade is VG-, OSG in VG is $96 . Bin is $75 Sold to ComicCav (worship)

cave%20girl%2011_0001.jpg

cave%20girl%2011_0002.jpg

Cave Girl #12, Great color, lots of GGA,

there are two cover spine splits, one at each end of the cover. There is a longish bend as well, but it's a nice looking book. Grade is Gd/VG OSG in VG is $76, bin is $45] Sold to ComicCav (worship)

cave%20girl%2012_0001.jpg

cave%20girl%2012_0002.jpg

Sha - I'll take the set:

4 Cave Girl books, the last thread, I think people were trying to get a whole set of one series. So I'm going to offer the set for $170, which is a few $$ less than if you bought them separately, but also I'll price them separately.

If you want the set, you can just post take set.

Sha - I'll take the set:

4 Cave Girl books, the last thread, I think people were trying to get a whole set of one series. So I'm going to offer the set for $170, which is a few $$ less than if you bought them separately, but also I'll price them separately.

If you want the set, you can just post take set.

Thanks, William, sold!

Chamber of Chills # 13, 1952. Nice color and pages.

There is a tiny split at the bottom of the spine, a ½ “ cover split at the top of the books and a few non color breaking bends upper right. Some small tears at the top of the spine on the overhang. Grade is VG+ OSG in $62 in VG and is $96 in Fine. Bin is $60 sold to Wally

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0001.jpg

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0002.jpg

camber%20of%20chills%2013a.jpgchamber%20of%20chills%2013b.jpg

Chamber of Chills #23 Woman melted alive.

Great color and gloss, there is a small crease upper right and a slight ripple at the middle edge, for about 3 inches. Grade is VG/F OSG in Fine is $117. bin is $60

Sold to an anonymous boarder.(not the hackers;)

chamber%20of%20chills%2023_0001.jpg

chamber%20of%20chills%2023_0002.jpg