• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORROR GOOD GIRLS are just SHOCKED;) 10% off ALL RAW BKS UPDATE PG 22

249 posts in this topic

Chamber of Chills # 13, 1952. Nice color and pages.

There is a tiny split at the bottom of the spine, a ½ “ cover split at the top of the books and a few non color breaking bends upper right. Some small tears at the top of the spine on the overhang. Grade is VG+ OSG in $62 in VG and is $96 in Fine. Bin is $60

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0001.jpg

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0002.jpg

camber%20of%20chills%2013a.jpgchamber%20of%20chills%2013b.jpg

10% off

Take it!

Chamber of Chills # 13, 1952. Nice color and pages.

There is a tiny split at the bottom of the spine, a ½ “ cover split at the top of the books and a few non color breaking bends upper right. Some small tears at the top of the spine on the overhang. Grade is VG+ OSG in $62 in VG and is $96 in Fine. Bin is $60

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0001.jpg

chamber%20of%20chills%2013_0002.jpg

camber%20of%20chills%2013a.jpgchamber%20of%20chills%2013b.jpg

10% off

Take it!

You know what's really creepy...(not in a bad way), you beat the person who asked for the pictures by about 20 seconds, he posted a Take it in a pm. I had to open two screens to double check a few times.

Winner, thanks!

Jumbo #164, Fiction House Ghost Gallery Cover. 1952.

GGA Ghosts and Clowns all on one cover.

The book has great color, nice gloss, pages are in the OW range. Some tiny spine lines and a hint of a bend upper right. It's nice.

Very Scarce, one on the census. 1 sale reported on GPA in 2004 8.5 for $300. This book is in the fine range, might be a drop better than fine, might be fine-, but I'm going to grade it as Fine. Bin is $450.00.

jumbo%20164_0001.jpg

jumbo%20164_0002.jpg

:takeit: at 10% off if still available

Sold, Larry (worship) Thank you

That book is just SIIICK!!!!!

]Witchcraft #1, [/b]1952 George Roussos, Avon

Heritage of Horror is by Kubert.

Color is nice, the pages are nice, and it's got some wicked art! There is a 1” cover spine split at the bottom and it's detached at the bottom staple, barely hanging on on top. There is also a series of tiny holes, please see the picture. There are a few small pieces off the outer edge back page, but it does not appear brittle.. I am going to grade it as Fair/Good to be safe. OSG is $84 in Good, bin is $50.00.

witchcraft%201_0001.jpg

witchcraft%201_0002.jpg

Please click to enlarge

th_witchcraft%201c.jpg

th_witchcraft%201b.jpg

th_witchcraft%201a.jpg

:takeit: @ 10%off

]Witchcraft #1, [/b]1952 George Roussos, Avon

Heritage of Horror is by Kubert.

Color is nice, the pages are nice, and it's got some wicked art! There is a 1” cover spine split at the bottom and it's detached at the bottom staple, barely hanging on on top. There is also a series of tiny holes, please see the picture. There are a few small pieces off the outer edge back page, but it does not appear brittle.. I am going to grade it as Fair/Good to be safe. OSG is $84 in Good, bin is $50.00.

witchcraft%201_0001.jpg

witchcraft%201_0002.jpg

Please click to enlarge

th_witchcraft%201c.jpg

th_witchcraft%201b.jpg

th_witchcraft%201a.jpg

:takeit: @ 10%off

Thanks, Jeffro:) Thanks Jeremy, sold!

This thread and the old ones will be available till Monday night, when I may lose my mind and put some of the still available books on eBay.