• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman #50 Signature Edition

28 posts in this topic

FYI these aren't eligible for SS
Yeah, kinda weird that it wouldn't though since it's possibly a 1/1 signature authorized by DC.

Is it weird that a program that provides a service for witnessing signatures won't certify a signature they didn't witness? doesn't seem weird to me.

Yeah, kinda weird that it wouldn't though since it's possibly a 1/1 signature authorized by DC.

Is it weird that a program that provides a service for witnessing signatures won't certify a signature they didn't witness? doesn't seem weird to me.

They have done it before with Walking Dead.

DC can't admit that these exist. Lottery and gaming laws make this sort of golden ticket across state boarders illegal.

So the comparison of DC to Image saying DC could have had someone witnessing these signatures like they did for the Walking Dead #100 Luciilles is not there.

The Walking Dead books were in fact witnessed by CGC.. At the request of Robert Kirkman.

Thats why dealers and owners had up to a certain day to mail them in to CGC. AFTER said date, they weren't eligible.

So yeah, a randomly inserted book inside of a poly bag is NOT eligible.

DC can't admit that these exist. Lottery and gaming laws make this sort of golden ticket across state boarders illegal.

So the comparison of DC to Image saying DC could have had someone witnessing these signatures like they did for the Walking Dead #100 Luciilles is not there.

What's the difference in this and an autographed card in a pack of trading cards? Both are a blind pull.

And that was weird.

What's the difference in this and an autographed card in a pack of trading cards? Both are a blind pull.

Great points. Not sure.

Can we talk about how these though say on them "special signature edition"?

Something to say about that eh?

DC really went all out on these. (AND I LOVE IT!)

I focused on the signature itself and completely missed that. :facepalm:

Now I want one!

lol

And that was weird.

To say the least.

Can we talk about how these though say on them "special signature edition"?

Something to say about that eh?

DC really went all out on these. (AND I LOVE IT!)

Yeah, that's why I thought it could be SS. Since it's a signature edition book annotated as such.

But no, not witnessed.

Edited by Juno Beach