• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wonder Woman #50 Signature Edition

28 posts in this topic

I was on my way to bed when this hit me. With the different version of the cover/book DC could have worked out a deal similar to the Walking Dead book. Picking one with a signature would have been the only way to get that particular version. For that matter, does it really matter whether it gets the Signature Series label?

Again, not saying it should, just saying it could have been set up.

IDW apparently did something similar with at least some of their signed editions in the early going. I've seen and actually own at least one yellow label signed edition book.

I started building a collection of IDW's Signature Editions at one point but got lost. People claimed that there were books when there were not and claimed that some had not been produced when they actually had. I wrote to IDW, asking about a list of ones that had been released and they said they don't keep records like that. I still pick them up from time to time.

I have seen a few CGC SS of their Signature Editions. I was thinking Joel Elad had a hand in those for some reason but may be confused as usual.

lol

I think the only ones I have seen with yellow labels are Groom Lake and maybe one of the Locke and Keys.

Batman 50 "Signature Edition" Green & Yellow label. Batman 50 "Convention Photo Edition" yellow label. The other difference between the signature books vs. the convention photo edition is the lack / difference in marking on the cover. The signature books do not have the issue number in the upper right corner or the credits on the bottom of the book.

50 movsig.JPG

50 mc.JPG