• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joker Revealed

95 posts in this topic

Watch...he'll probably be named Jack, Heath, or Jared.

Bonus if his real name is Cesar.

What if his origin was the one told in The Killing Joke and either he acted like it wasn't true or he is too schizo to realize its true.

I know as of the Hush storyline, Batman does not know because his computer keeps saying over and over "Joker: Identity Unknown". But since DC changes the storyline more than Guns n' Roses' AC-DC band members, who knows!

Caught the music news today - so I fixed that for you.

Bad idea

Really? My interest was piqued by the solicitation. Depends on where they take it. It's pretty clear that Batman is supposed to "know" who the Joker was, so I am guessing it is an established character. Makes it kinda interesting, especially if the Suicide Squad movie rumors are true.

What SS movie rumors are you referring to?

It will be Grayson.

He set up the circus accident to kill his family so that he could get close to Batman. And only after knowing Batman personally could he become his greatest foil.

That's.... actually pretty good. Which of course means DC won't do it lol.

If that happens then Bats has to give up his "Worlds greatest detective" title.

Nah. It's hard to catch someone when they know everything that you know and can adjust accordingly.

So he just ignores the fact that the is the same size as the joker, might have the same fighting style that was the joker uses, and all these other things the two would have in common? If so, he's not the worlds greatest detective.

He consciously chooses to use a different fighting style when he's the Joker than when he's Robin. OR Grayson has multiple personalities.

Watch...he'll probably be named Jack, Heath, or Jared.

Bonus if his real name is Cesar.

What if his origin was the one told in The Killing Joke and either he acted like it wasn't true or he is too schizo to realize its true.

I know as of the Hush storyline, Batman does not know because his computer keeps saying over and over "Joker: Identity Unknown". But since DC changes the storyline more than Guns n' Roses' AC-DC band members, who knows!

Caught the music news today - so I fixed that for you.

At this point it's almost the same thing really...

It will be Grayson.

He set up the circus accident to kill his family so that he could get close to Batman. And only after knowing Batman personally could he become his greatest foil.

Nah. It's hard to catch someone when they know everything that you know and can adjust accordingly.

So he just ignores the fact that the is the same size as the joker, might have the same fighting style that was the joker uses, and all these other things the two would have in common? If so, he's not the worlds greatest detective.

He consciously chooses to use a different fighting style when he's the Joker than when he's Robin. OR Grayson has multiple personalities.

Or

Bats isn't The World's Greatest Detective. His live in ward is his greatest foe and just he misses it? Time to hang up the Cowl if that is the story line.

It will be Grayson.

Or

Bats isn't The World's Greatest Detective. His live in ward is his greatest for and just he misses it? Time to hang up the Cowl if that is the story line.

But by that theory...how many times does Batman fight Joker in hand-to-hand combat? We all know how well trained Bruce is, but I've never heard of Joker being well trained in fighting at all.

If DC thinks merely saying something like 'Joker's name is Bob Magillacuddy!' will revitalize them they are sadly mistaken.

DC needs revitalizing? Sales aren't great, but have they dropped? Batman has maintained, correct?

They seem to think they need relaunches re-dos etc.

Well they are redoing the whole line at the moment. Going back to pre New-52. Action comics is going back to its original numbering because they are about 40 issues away from 1000. Superman is changing drastically.

So his identity will be revealed when they go back, and make it officially canon, or are they bring all the new 52 stuff back to it also?

Judging by what DC has done in the past I wouldn't be surprised if they revealed in new 52, and not carry it back over to the original, so that they can get the sales numbers for the issue, but be able to keep his identity secret.

He'll be revealed to be some dude then that'll be hi first app an prices will skyrocket.