• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's The Most Overrated - Quarter Finals

QF 1   

147 members have voted

1. 1. QF 1

11 posts in this topic

Give it to JMS. A total hack. BMB is annoying with his neverending arcs, but JMS stole all his ideas for Supreme Power from "The Master" and Rick Vietch.

Oh, I voted to Grant Morrison too. poke2.gif

Give it to JMS. A total hack. BMB is annoying with his neverending arcs, but JMS stole all his ideas for Supreme Power from "The Master" and Rick Vietch.

[#@$%!!!] that. GIve it to Byrne. Byrne has SUCKED since 1987. Just sucked. I'd love to coast off the work I did 25 years ago as well.

BLASPHEMER!!!! sumo.gif

Trouble in paradise, old chum? It's nice to see that the two of you don't share the same brain after all. poke2.gif

BLASPHEMER!!!! sumo.gif

Trouble in paradise, old chum? It's nice to see that the two of you don't share the same brain after all. poke2.gif

Not bad, FFB, not bad. You've almost mastered a certain dry if sledgehammer wit that wouldn't be entirely out of place over here. tongue.gif

Whatever differences there may be between and the Chricster (as I call him) are soon forgotten when it comes to uniting in our quest to vanquish the Upstart.

[#@$%!!!] that. GIve it to Byrne. Byrne has SUCKED since 1987. Just sucked. I'd love to coast off the work I did 25 years ago as well.

i think if byrne doesn't has terry austin for his inker then he really does suck arse. i just got my SS #1 one shot from 1982 and his art work was almost unoticeable. 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif i voted mc farlane, bendis, moore, and of course byrne. shy.gif sorry beyonder. confused-smiley-013.gif

BMB, Starlin, JMS, McFarlane.

Byrne/Starlin was the only tough choice for me.

I don't hate BMB but he deserves to lose to Ditko.

JMS is just to easy. Moore gets a free ride. Same for Morrison.