• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Facilitating Peter Laird @ Shellback on FCBD this year?

10 posts in this topic

Anyone Facilitating Peter Laird @ Shellback on FCBD this year? He will be there along with Steve and possibly an additional Mirager. I know there have been books done in the past and last year PL had a strict 2 items per person limit (and people got through the line 2-3 times). If anyone is facilitating I am just looking to get one book done.

LMK

I've done it three years in a row now----unless someone wants to pay my airfare and hotel fees, I'm out. Most frustrating signing event ever, hands down.

Three hours, FIRM----went through the line twice. Got four books for a client.

Never again.

I am planning on attending and have been approved to get books SS'd. However, I am not taking submissions. If you are going to be at the signing and want books SS'd feel free to send me a PM for some details.

Again, if you'll be there to get your own books signed, I can probably help you out for SS. PM me. Thanks!