• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISSUE NO 1(ORIGINAL E . COPY)SUPERMAN 1938 Ha,ha!!

2 posts in this topic

WELCOME TO MY AUCTION.HERE WE HAVE AN EXACT COPY OF THE ORIGINAL.... ISSUE NO.1 DATED 1938 OF EVERYONES SUPER HERO,SUPERMAN.THE COPY WILL BE E-MAILED TO THE WINNING BIDDER,HAVE YOUR OWN COMPUTER COPY(THE NEXT BEST THING)IT CAN BE PRINTED OUT IF YOU WANT.THE ORIGINAL COPY IS WAY BEYOND MY PRICE RANGE AND IS PROBABLY YOURS AS WELL,WELL NEVER MIND BECAUSE THE NEXT BEST THING IS HERE.AND SO BEGINS THE STARTLING ADVENTURES OF THE MOST SENSATIONAL STRIP CHARACTER OF ALL TIME:SUPERMAN...THE PRICE ON THE COMIC WAS 10 c(.15 pages)COMIC WILL BE SENT IN PDF FORMAT VIA E-MAIL ATTATCHMENT. takeit.gifflamed.giftongue.gif

Only $2.89!!!!

Never heard of cut and paste? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifinsane.gifmakepoint.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35752&item=6521342495&rd=1

wish the questions all immediately went on to the page, i would post a link to the website that lets you read that exact one he is giving out for free, and call him a hobo, a filthy bean in a can eating hobo :P