• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auctions closing in 1 to 3 hours!

14 posts in this topic

no problem at all, heck if i had the money i was looking at a couple of those bad boys for my parents, my dad loved horror when he was a kid, and my mom loves the twilight zone hehe, go now people and buy those books! ahem

So you're complaining that it's a good deal?

I have a chance to buy a golden age book that I've been searching out for many years. If the WH sells for $600 or more, I'm going to use the money to buy that specific book, a book that I would gladly pay up to $500 more than the current asking price (and no I'm not telling what the book is). So the way I see it, it all balances out. confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a chance to buy a golden age book that I've been searching out for many years. If the WH sells for $600 or more, I'm going to use the money to buy that specific book, a book that I would gladly pay up to $500 more than the current asking price (and no I'm not telling what the book is). So the way I see it, it all balances out. confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow, a little touchy huh? I just asked a [#@$%!!!] question how the [#@$%!!!] is that complaining??? Oh & yes it all balances out. screwy.gif

Wow, a little touchy huh? I just asked a [#@$%!!!] question how the [#@$%!!!] is that complaining??? Oh & yes it all balances out. screwy.gif

Methinks yer a little more touchy than I. But hey, as long as you're enjoying yourself. thumbsup2.gif

Methinks yer a little more touchy than I. But hey, as long as you're enjoying yourself. thumbsup2.gif

Blow me but wipe off your lipstick before you get your knees dirty you fluffy little tulip. tongue.gif

And that's my one and only cheap shot; you can keep shouting all you want, but I won't respond again. At least your 4th-grade ranting bumps my thread. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Earth to shrunkenhead: It doesn't matter, they won't sell. gossip.gif