• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1

42 posts in this topic

I am saying 8.5 but based on the naming of your images it seems it got a 9.0.

You sneaky pete.

Yes it is officially a CGC 9.0! Only 2 of you said 8.5 in the end.

Let me know what you think about the assigned grade. Is it deserving or a gift grade?

WC63fQ.jpg

Is that not a circular scratch going from the snowball, through Cyclop's calf and up?

It's a hair on the scanner.

lol

I was duped!!!

Wish i seen it earlier - had it at 8.0/8.5 first look then switched to straight up 8.5 after looking more closely and still seeing only the most minor flaws.

9.0 isn't a gift grade imo but i don't think it has any more potential - closer to 8.5 than 9.2

Wish i seen it earlier - had it at 8.0/8.5 first look then switched to straight up 8.5 after looking more closely and still seeing only the most minor flaws.

9.0 isn't a gift grade imo but i don't think it has any more potential - closer to 8.5 than 9.2

I was really surprised when boardies starting pegging it as a 6.5 - 7.5 earlier. I personally thought it was more of an 8.5 than a 9.0 to be honest. I'm always happy to hear members opinions on the matter.

I don't think it compares with my TTA 27 CGC 9.0, but then again, I find my TTA 27 looks like a 9.2 at the very least.

GBxLqA.jpg

I was really surprised when boardies starting pegging it as a 6.5 - 7.5 earlier. I personally thought it was more of an 8.5 than a 9.0 to be honest. I'm always happy to hear members opinions on the matter.

I don't think it compares with my TTA 27 CGC 9.0, but then again, I find my TTA 27 looks like a 9.2 at the very least.

GBxLqA.jpg

That is nice - i have seen it on ebay - good luck!

Its the large scans imo. magnified defects can really throw people off. i have been adjusting to it for years and it still gets me sometimes.

I just thrill guessed low because I thought it was potentially some kind of trap knowing you are a good sport with a sense of humor via PM. But sometimes something can be as good as it looks @ face value. Grats on the super sweet slab.